Senior Product Designer, Component Library
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer specializing in Design Systems. In this pivotal role, you'll lay the groundwork for all C3 AI products by crafting robust UI components to be scalable across diverse applications and platforms. You'll lead in shaping C3 AI's design components and patterns, serving designers and engineers. Your portfolio should showcase compelling storytelling abilities and a deep understanding of design best practices and principles.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for complex problems and tools. You understand the goals and processes of engineers, data scientists, and analysts.
- You get excited about data. You can help our users ingest, explore, and understand their enterprise-scale data. You should have experience working with data-heavy applications, data storytelling, and complex data-oriented use cases.
- You are great at collaborating. You share work early and often and seek constructive feedback from product stakeholders and the product design team.
- Experienced at working with customers and product managers to translate high-level requirements and use cases into detailed product designs and UI components.
- Accountable for design quality and cohesion across all product teams and actively engages other designers to help maintain consistency.
- Collaborative, sharing work early and often and encouraging peers to seek constructive feedback from their product manager, stakeholders, engineers, and the product design team.
- Able to identify design problems and develop elegant solutions.
- Enjoys working with the larger product design team to define and maintain UI/UX standards to ensure uniformity across all C3 AI products.
- Innovative with your problem-solving adding new styles and patterns that are cohesive with the rest of the C3 AI design system.
- Solid experience using Figma, particularly in creating UI kits for distributing the larger design team.
- Detail-oriented, striving for pixel perfection with consideration for the holistic user experience across all C3 AI products and tools.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction, graphic design, or equivalent areas.
- Minimum of five years of experience designing for enterprise applications.
- Ability to communicate the logic of design changes in a way that product stakeholders can understand and relate to.
- Ability to iterate on designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- A willingness to help and share knowledge with other team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.