Senior Business Systems Analyst, Zuora experience required
LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN) is a global leader in trustworthy and equal AI for business. Hundreds of the world's leading brands — including HSBC, Chipotle, and Virgin Media — use our Conversational Cloud platform to engage with millions of consumers safely and responsibly. We power a billion conversational interactions every month, providing a uniquely rich data set and safety tools to unlock the power of Generative AI and Large Language Models for better business outcomes.
At LivePerson, we foster an inclusive workplace culture that encourages meaningful connection, collaboration, and innovation. Every mind is invited to ask questions and actively seek new ways to achieve success and reach their full potential. We operate as one with a growth mindset. This means spotting opportunities, solving ambiguities and seeking effective solutions to challenges that make things better.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Business Systems, you work with our billing, collections and revenue team as systems administrator for Zuora Billing and Revenue.
- Be a project manager, conceptualizing, planning, executing tests, training users and documenting training materials.
- Manage month-end close and daily requests for Zuora Billing and Revenue.
- Work as systems administrator within business systems team to assist business teams (billing and revenue) to get issues resolved.
- Partner closely with Internal Audit and external auditors with any requests for systems controls.
- Create process flow documentation and assistance with user training.
- Use technological solutions and analyze both business and technical demands from a company perspective.
- 5+ years of increasing responsibility in terms of any applicable professional experience with Zuora Billing and Revenue.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or IT or equivalent degree.
- Salesforce, SAP and other general ledger experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with system development life cycle, the dynamic of application development, and IT practices and methods.
The salary range for this role will be between $100,000 - $130,000. Final compensation will be determined by a variety of factors, including your location, and your experience, education, and certifications. During the phone screening, the recruiter will provide the location-specific salary range for this role. The compensation package also includes the following benefits, which may be updated from time to time:
- Health: medical, dental, vision and wellbeing.
- Time away: Public holidays and discretionary PTO package for flexible days off with manager approval.
- Financial: 401K, ESPP, Basic life and AD&D insurance, long-term and short-term disability
- Family: parental leave, maternity support, fertility services.
- Development: tuition reimbursement, native AI learning.
- Additional: 24/7 access to professional counselors, voluntary insurance coverage, exclusive perks and discounts.
Why you'll love working here:
LivePerson is a hub for the ever-curious and proactive, offering a flexible work-life balance tailored to individual needs. With offices and WeWork locations worldwide, our flexible work policy provides our teams the freedom to work from their preferred environment. We're very proud to have earned recognition from Fast Company, Newsweek, and BuiltIn for being a top innovative, beloved, and remote-friendly workplace.
Belonging at LivePerson:
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.Apply for this job