Sales Enablement Specialist
About Glean :
"We’re on a mission to make knowledge work faster and more humane. We believe that AI will fundamentally transform how people work. In the future, everyone will work in tandem with expert AI assistants who find knowledge, create and synthesize information, and execute work. These assistants will free people up to focus on the higher-level, creative aspects of their work.
We’re building a system of intelligence for every company in the world. On the surface, you can think of it as Google + ChatGPT for the enterprise. Under the hood, our platform is the connective tissue between AI and knowledge. It brings all of a company’s knowledge together, understands it at a deep level, provides industry-leading search relevance over it, and connects it to generative AI agents and applications.
Glean was founded by a seasoned team of former Google search and Facebook engineers who saw a need in the enterprise space for their technical depth and passion for AI. We’re a diverse team of curious and creative people who want to help each other get big things done—so we can help other teams do the same.
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists—including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and General Catalyst—and have assembled a world-class team with senior leadership experience at Google, Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Rubrik, Uber, Intercom, Pinterest, Palantir, and others."
We are seeking a talented and motivated Sales Enablement Content Creator to join our dynamic Sales team in India. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating, managing, and optimizing content that supports our sales team and helps drive revenue growth. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Develop and maintain a library of sales enablement content including presentations, playbooks, quick guides, sales scripts, and training materials.
- Create training content for Go-To-Market (GTM) strategies, including competitive trainings and battlecards.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand their needs and develop content that supports their sales efforts.
- Work closely with the marketing team to align sales enablement content with marketing initiatives and brand guidelines.
- Monitor and analyze content performance and use data to optimize content and drive sales effectiveness.
- Conduct ongoing market research to stay current on industry trends and competitive insights.
- Create and curate training videos and other materials for the GTM teams. Including managing, organizing, and keeping up to date with Glean enablement collections.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop hard hitting content that’s consistent and relevant.
About the Candidate
Years of experience: 4-5 years
- Proven experience in content creation, preferably in a sales enablement role.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and GTM strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask.
- High level of creativity and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with sales enablement tools and platforms.