Sr Customer Success Manager
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
The Dataiku Senior Customer Success Manager is responsible for serving a portfolio of large enterprise accounts for the Central territory. This position proactively works with a broad set of stakeholders to illustrate the value delivered through Dataiku’s software & services. The Senior Customer Success Manager serves as the internal voice of the customer while working with other Dataiku teams and partners to exceed customer expectations. This individual's performance is based on specific metrics associated with customer product adoption, expansion & retention.
In this role, you'll help the team:
- Actively serve a portfolio of assigned accounts including some of the world’s leading organizations in industries such as financial services, insurance, pharmaceuticals, transportation, manufacturing and technology.
- Gain an understanding of client’s use cases and desired business outcomes and help a large number of licensed users achieve these goals via Dataiku's Product & Services.
- Help clients translate the business use cases they’re trying to crack into data science solutions.
- Partner with Dataiku Implementation Managers and Data Scientists to ensure successful deployment and engagement with Dataiku.
- Provide guidance to customer organizations on how to leverage Dataiku to implement data science projects from design to production.
- Implement customer engagement strategies including consistent Executive Business Reviews.
- Leverage Customer Health analytics to identify customer expansion opportunities & churn risks.
- Collaborate with Dataiku’s Sales team to expand customer relationships & ensure renewals.
- Effectively solve ad-hoc customer issues as needed, interacting with Customer Support, escalating customer issues as needed and identifying solutions/resources.
- Collaborate with Marketing to grow library of customer testimonials.
- Inform customers of Dataiku’s Product roadmap & provide continuous customer feedback to Dataiku’s Product team.
- Stay current customers on Dataiku’s products, competitive landscape & data science trends.
- Embrace & contribute to Customer Success team methodologies.
You may be a good fit for the role if you have:
- Passion for serving large organizations and for data science.
- Comfort establishing credibility with key customer decision makers & influencers.
- Ease in speaking to stakeholders at all levels and various departments: from business executives to data scientists, analysts and IT.
- Working knowledge of databases and big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark preferred.
- Validated results in prior role.
- At least 5-15 years of prior account management, customer success, consulting experience, preferably within enterprise software or data science.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Candidates must be bilingual in French.
- Location: We are ideally looking for candidates within the Central region of the United States and Canada.
- Increased depth & breadth of product adoption across customer accounts.
- Identification of additional revenue opportunities for Dataiku Sales team.
- High revenue retention with limited churn & downsells.
- Verifiable customer proof points, references and case studies across customer portfolio.
- High NPS & Customer Satisfaction score.
The final compensation package for this role will be determined during the interview process and is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, geographic location, internal equity, education, skill set, experience and training. Eligible roles may also be entitled to receive commission or other variable compensation through Dataiku's incentive compensation program.
Dataiku also offers comprehensive benefits, including stock options, medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401k company match, paid vacations and sick leave, paid parental leave, employer paid disability coverage, and additional health and wellbeing perks and benefits. Dataiku reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.