Senior Salesforce Business Analyst - Remote
LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN) is a global leader in trustworthy and equal AI for business. Hundreds of the world’s leading brands — including HSBC, Chipotle, and Virgin Media — use our Conversational Cloud platform to engage with millions of consumers safely and responsibly. We power a billion conversational interactions every month, providing a uniquely rich data set and safety tools to unlock the power of Generative AI and Large Language Models for better business outcomes.
At LivePerson, we foster an inclusive workplace culture that encourages meaningful connection, collaboration, and innovation. Every mind is invited to ask questions and actively seek new ways to achieve success and reach their full potential. We operate as one with a growth mindset. This means spotting opportunities, solving ambiguities and seeking effective solutions to challenges that make things better.
Reporting to the Director of Systems - Global Revenue Operations, you will join a closely knit team responsible for building an ever-evolving, world class tech stack designed to streamline internal operations and make everyone’s lives easier! You will work closely with stakeholders from every corner of the company, helping build scalable solutions to business challenges. Our goal is to have a finely tuned, fully integrated tech stack, with clean data for accurate reporting and systems optimized for rapid enhancements.
- Maintain the day to day operations of SFDC environment and related tech stack
- Work eastern time zone hours
- Manage the user base of Salesforce and the RevOps tech stack and contribute to efforts to automate onboarding and de-provisioning
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Support, Legal and Deal Desk
- Create and maintain reports/dashboards in Salesforce
- Validate and own data movement within Salesforce using Dataloader / Demand Tools
- Gather and document business requirements and work together with the systems team to declaratively build solutions with flows, validation rules, and integrations with third party applications
- Assist in data cleansing projects and help implement standard methodologies for ongoing data integrity (clean data in and out) Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Assist with the review, analysis, implementation and maintenance of any new tools and integrations, both third party and internal
- Maintain a flexible approach to responsibilities, adjusting focus in response to evolving business demands and new priorities
- ADM-201 Salesforce Administrator certification, multiple certifications a plus
- Excel / GoogleSheets competency with an expertise in maintaining and manipulating data
- 5 plus years of experience administering a Salesforce environment
- Experience with SaaS companies and products or background in Sales Operations
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ, Outreach, Marketo, Zuora, ZoomInfo, LeadIQ, Openprise, Gong, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ClosePlan, Highspot, and Slack a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of best practice for both system development and sales methodologies
- Proven track record of building scalable solutions in Salesforce to address business needs
The salary range for this role will be between $100,000 to $140,000 Final compensation will be determined by a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, your location, skills, experience, education, and/or certifications. During the phone screening, the recruiter will provide the location-specific salary range for this role. Regardless of your personal situation or where you are in the world, LivePerson offers comprehensive and great benefits programs to meet your needs:
- Health: medical, dental, vision and wellbeing.
- Time away: Public holidays and discretionary PTO package for flexible days off with manager approval.
- Financial: 401K, ESPP, Basic life and AD&D insurance, long-term and short-term disability
- Family: parental leave, maternity support, fertility services.
- Development: tuition reimbursement, native AI learning.
- Additional: 24/7 access to professional counselors, voluntary insurance coverage, exclusive perks and discounts.
Why you'll love working here:
LivePerson is a hub for the ever-curious and proactive, offering a flexible work-life balance tailored to individual needs. With offices and WeWork locations worldwide, our flexible work policy provides our teams the freedom to work from their preferred environment. We're very proud to have earned recognition from Fast Company, Newsweek, and BuiltIn for being a top innovative, beloved, and remote-friendly workplace.
Belonging at LivePerson:
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.
#LI-RemoteApply for this job
Other AI Jobs like this