Channel Partner Manager
Run:ai is a leading provider of cutting-edge generative AI/ML solutions, collaborating with the largest technology providers worldwide. Our partnerships span public cloud providers, GPU/AI infrastructure platforms, and container-based orchestration platforms. We empower our customers with innovative solutions, enabling them to leverage the power of AI and ML technologies.
We are looking for a Channel Partner Manager to join our fast growing Business Development team. You will play a crucial role in driving the success of our channel partnerships in the AI infrastructure solutions market. You will be responsible for the strategy, enablement, development, and performance of our channel partners. The successful candidate has a proven track record of achieving assigned partner sourced sales quota. You should be able to identify, prospect, and engage with resellers, regional systems integrators (RSIs), and distributor partners in the North America market. The successful candidate must be comfortable owning and leading partner-led sales strategies in an unstructured, dynamic, startup environment. You will collaborate with key channel partners, industry influencers, and cross-functional teams to establish collaborative initiatives, amplify market presence, and deliver exceptional value to our customers.
- Develop and execute channel strategy with key resellers and regional SIs in the AI/ML infrastructure solutions market.
- Recruit, onboard, and enable potential new partners in the different territories to support the sales efforts within North America.
- Leverage personal and professional networks to prospect in engaging new partners and build on top of existing channel partnerships.
- Build and manage channel sales pipeline.
- Meet or exceed partner sourced quota.
- Review, monitor and report on deal registrations.
- Manage the day to day relationship between strategic partner channels and Run:ai.
- Act as a liaison between different partners and Run:ai’s sales representatives.
- Deliver Value Propositions and other key messaging to the partner community.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of the Run:ai product, competitive products and technologies and industry trends and share this knowledge with partners.
- Develop joint go to market plans with channel partners.
- Proactively execute creative marketing programs with the help of field and partner marketing in order to drive leads from channel partners.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Run:ai’s resources.
- Maintain responsibility for overall relationship management, with regular pipeline cadence with strategic channel partners.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience as a Channels Sales Manager/Partnership Manager within the technology industry, with a focus on AI/ML infrastructure or data management.
- 5-7 years or more in selling business to business.
- Proven track record in driving partner sourced sales results.
- Strong presentation and communication skills are mandatory.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Experience working in a high-growth enterprise software startup, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
- MBA would be an advantage.