Product Manager with Design background
We are Text Cortex AI and are on a mission to enable 100x more businesses to matter in the digital space.
At the core of our organization we are striving to hypercharge every textbox there is with the newest natural language generation technology. We have built an AI platform for copywriting that empowers individual writers and businesses to create faster, create more and create better content in the text-intensive digital marketing game.
Our products are actively used on over 2000+ platforms being rated 4.9 stars out of 5 in over 350 reviews!
We have raised capital from Entrepreneur First, a fund being backed by Reid Hoffman (Founder of LinkedIn), Demis Hassabis (Google Deepmind) and Taavet Hinrikus (Wise) and have assembled a set of strong seed investors for the future. (undisclosed). Together with you, we want to change how we are writing all the text online.
Be an early part of one of the 200 hottest European AI startups according to DT2 Invest and the European Commission!
We want to be transparent with you, this position is not for everyone. You will be the core glueing part between the many products we ideate and ship.
You will be working eye to eye with the founders and have the autonomy and responsibility to set the tracks for future of our beloved products.
We are looking for somebody who is well accustomed to lead a team of engineers and have a great eye for UI / UX design.
We care about which products inspire you and why their funnel fascinates you.
Areas you will work with:
- Work with cross-functional teams of incredibly talented engineering, design, product and analytics
- You will be responsible for defining the roadmap and requirements of the product
- Lead multiple projects and cross-team product initiatives across the entire product lifecycle
- Partnering with business and operations stakeholders as well as understanding our end-users better than anyone.
- Responsible to lead product impact and value creation for our users and customers
What you should bring along
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience, in a product, growth or consulting-related role
- Eye for Design, you are not shy to get early MVPs and design done on Figma yourself.
- Knowledge on web applications, you know how to debug an issue on a web-app and understand JSON structures.
- Outstanding writing skills, we are a team of passionate writers ourselves. We see the written word as a key for communicating internally as well as externally, the ability to effectively cause both understanding and action in others without the use of the written word is essential.
- Outstanding analytical skills, demonstrated ability to break down complex problems, ability to frame the right questions, objectively analyze and evaluate a problem or issue, and problem-solve including simulating possible outcomes.
- Growth ownership, show us how your past experiences tie in our early challenges
- Domain knowledge with previous demonstrated experience in growing SaaS products around SME, Enterprise andcontent software
- Thirst for growth, you are on the verge from tactician to strategist and want to grow at the same speed the company grows
- Ability to execute, you can get things done fast and influence people towards a particular objective.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to seek opportunities to help with all aspects of the business - act like an owner with the goal to make correct decisions;
- Fluent in English; All our communications are written and in English.
Benefits & Perks
- 👨💼 Make a difference: At Text Cortex, you get the autonomy to make impactful decisions and drive results responsibility. You'll play a crucial role in building out our company and have the potential to take on bigger responsibilities in the future.
- 🕹️ Skin in the game / shared ownership: We offer a competitive mix of salary and employee stock options to make you a true part of our company.
- 🙌 Room for Growth: We value an honest feedback culture and try to give everyone a fair room to grow personally and professionally.
- 🌏 Flexible working: It doesn't matter where, when, and how you work. Getting impactful results is what truly matters.
- 👯♀️ Company retreats: We host regular team events and company retreats to bring everyone together. Team building, aligning our vision, setting objectives, and celebrating wins is our key to direct this rocket straight to the moon.
Save yourself the time of a cover letter, you want to stand out? Tell us what we are doing wrong in the product and how you envision a better way in doing it.Apply for this job