Senior C++ Research Engineer: Databases & AI Startup
Unum is the deep-tech startup reinventing Data-Lakes for extreme scale and AI! You can think of it as Snowflake and OpenAI combined.
We are searching for passionate and competitive Senior C++ Research Engineers to join us in designing next-generation data infrastructure to empower the following million data-intensive and AI applications!
- Implementing and optimizing existing algorithms
- Inventing new algorithms, reading and reviewing papers
We will assemble multiple new teams, and experience and excellence in any of the following topics are welcomed.
- Distributed systems and communication protocols.
- Dense and sparse matrix multipications, BLAS, GraphBLAS.
- Linux, kernel-bypass, and user-space drivers.
- SIMD assembly, CUDA, OpenCL, GPGPU, and parallel algorithms.
- Graph Theory, Information Theory, Optimization Theory, and Combinatorics.
We are open to hiring teams. Basic Python skills are expected. Non-technical requirements are pretty obvious:
- Fluent in English, writing, and speaking.
- Familiarity with Git, GitHub, GitLab, Docker, CMake, and another standard tooling.
Our open-source software is one of the trendiest on GitHub, our proprietary technology is being integrated into the largest data warehouses, and our articles on High-Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence are some of the most popular in online outlets.
If you are as competitive as we are, if you want to work with some of the most talented people on Earth, if you want to leave a mark in history and build scalable, efficient, and intelligent software that even Google can't, drop us a line!Apply for this job