Channel Sales Development Manager
- We foster an INNOVATION mindset
- We achieve results with EFFICIENCY and excellence
- We take pride in the QUALITY of our work
- We uphold INTEGRITY in all we do
- We embrace COLLABORATION to work across business lines and borders
We are looking for Channel Sales Development Manager. As the manager in charge for building the channel landscape, the Channel Sales Development Manager will be a based out of Jakarta, Indonesia working from our office in Jakarta. Through strategic partner planning, enablement and driving acceleration of channel sales, the candidate will also be required to forecast, and report their activities and progress in overall channel pipeline. The candidate will also work with BDMs and Pre-sales staff to manage strategic accounts & opportunities. It is important that the candidate is able to attract and retain quality in partner/PIC selection, overall work and dealings with ADVANCE.AI team, customers and partners.
The fun begins with:
- Working with ADVANCE.AI channel partners to produce new and close existing business.
- Identify and work with new channel partners to expand into new business.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with existing partners and new prospects.
- Support all aspects of business to deliver excellence to channel partners and to ADVANCE.AI
- Develop and execute plans inline with the overall channel strategy for ADVANCE.AI.
- Ensure partner & business plans are being executed on and that mutual value is being driven.
- Drive key marketing initiatives for lead and revenue generation that form part of the agreed business plans.
- Work through target segmentation, KPIs, and reviews both internally and externally.
- Manage contracts to ensure all agreements are current, assist in negotiation of contracts to ensure best value for both partners and ADVANCE.AI.
- Recommend marketing strategies to maximise success in your territory and among your channel landscape.
- Provide status information to your manager and other leaders including forecast/pipeline information/plans/etc..
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for yourself, partners and customers.
- Provide product feedback back to product engineering team where necessary to improve ADVANCE.AI products.
- Continuous and up to date management of CRM to reflect your current channel sales pipe and progress.
- Delivering constant and periodic governance/cadence calls with partners including QBRs.
- Exceed minimum targets and KPI's, as set by management.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within sales functions and across others including marketing, sales operations, pre-sales, system engineering, and product development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Experience using CRM.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in past years.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to lead multiple projects with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone and self manage.
Speaks both Bahasa Indonesia & English fluently.