Senior Sales Operation Specialist
ADVANCE.AI is a leading AI company that provides digital transformation, fraud prevention, and process automation solutions for enterprise clients. A leader in Artificial Intelligence, risk management and digital lending solutions, it currently partners over 700 enterprise clients across banking, financial services, fintech, payment, retail and e-commerce sectors. ADVANCE.AI has a global footprint across 11 markets in 3 continents.ADVANCE.AI is a leading AI company that provides digital transformation, fraud prevention, and process automation solutions for enterprise clients. A leader in Artificial Intelligence, risk management and has a global footprint with operations across ASEAN and wider APAC and Latin America it currently partners over 700 enterprise clients across banking, financial services, fintech, payment, retail and e-commerce sectors. ADVANCE.AI has a global footprint across 12 markets in 3 continents.
ADVANCE.AI is part of Advance Intelligence Group, a Series D-backed Tech Unicorn valued at US$2 billion, and also one of the largest independent technology startups based in Singapore. Founded in 2016, the Group has presence across South and Southeast Asia, Latin America and Greater China. The Group is backed by top tier investors SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Warburg Pincus, Northstar,Vision Plus Capital, Gaorong Capital, Pavilion Capital, GSR Ventures and Singapore-based global investor EDBI.
Ranked as the No.1 Top Startup in Singapore in 2021, we are partners with 700+ enterprise clients across Southeast Asia, South Asia and Mexico in sectors such as banking, financial services, fintech, payment, retail and e-commerce.
Advance Intelligence Group employees are united by a shared vision and purpose: to Advance with Intelligence for a Better Life--for our customers, colleagues and communities.
Our culture is built on values that are core to who we are and what we stand for:
- We foster an INNOVATION mindset
- We achieve results with EFFICIENCY and excellence
- We take pride in the QUALITY of our work
- We uphold INTEGRITY in all we do
- We embrace COLLABORATION to work across business lines and borders
As a member of the Sales Operations team, Senior Sales Operations Specialist will support the Sales organization on growth strategy and planning, while being focused on how processes, people and tools can best work together. This role will work collaboratively across teams to develop meaningful insights, initiatives and improvements that enable teams to focus on accelerating revenue growth. We are looking for a candidate who is highly dynamic, meticulous, has exceptional communication skills and knows how to balance getting the right details while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Establish strong relationships with Sales Leaders through ongoing and regular communications, and develop a clear understanding of the existing sales funnel and trending, including business processes, metrics and reporting cadence.
- Provide analytical support and reports on forecasting and pipeline activities, budget planning, target setting, individual seller performance metrics and regular business reviews.
- Establish as a governor to ensure all process and guidelines are adhere, such as deal/pricing structure, sales process and data integrity within CRM.
- Work collaboratively across functional teams to develop an advance and sophisticated, quantitative analysis, translating internal and external data into actionable insights
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain elevated levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization's execution efforts
- Identify key areas to implement or improve relevant sales automation techniques, analytics and CRM management workflow
- Participate in developing strategies, streamlining and managing processes and operating procedures for a growing Sales organization
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in high performance sales organization in sales, enablement and sales operations expertise
- Data driven with strong analytical ability with the need to be hands-on
- Strong organizational, planning, problem resolution, communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in Bahasa and English for written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in CRM tools such as Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot
Additional Skills & Qualities
• Change agility - someone who can keep pace and be adaptable to the changing needs of projects and the organization.
• Can work independently to plan and complete tasks with minimal input
• Self-motivated with lifelong learning habits
• Experience with fintech or payment service is a plus
• Experience working in a global role is a plusApply for this job