Sr. Technical Recruiter
Ambient AI is a computer vision intelligence company transforming security operations for large enterprises by preventing security incidents before they happen. Ambient AI has a globally deployed footprint with several F500 companies. The Ambient AI platform applies AI and computer vision intelligence to existing sensor and camera infrastructure to deliver physical security monitoring and detect threats in real-time. Ambient AI does this while simultaneously decreasing false alarms by over 95%, allowing security teams to focus on legitimate threats and on rapid response. The future of enterprise physical security is data-driven, intelligent, and proactive. With Ambient AI, companies can do more with less, while also improving their security posture.
We were founded in 2017 by Shikhar Shrestha and Vikesh Khanna. They are experts in artificial intelligence from Stanford University who previously built iconic products at Apple, Google, Microsoft, and Dropbox. We are a Series-B company backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), SV Angel, YCombinator, and investment angels like Jyoti Bansal, Mark Leslie, and Elad Gil.
Named on the YC Top Companies List 2021 and 2022, and the Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Stars 2020, we are turning the impossible into the inevitable. We are always looking for passionate people, who enjoy solving the toughest problems with cutting-edge AI/ML.
As a Sr. Technical Recruiter, you will partner with our Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD) team to bring extraordinary technical talent to Ambient AI. You will be a unifier, a culture ambassador, and a trusted partner to your hiring teams and candidates. As a member of our Talent team, you’ll have a profound impact as we grow the organization. This role reports to the VP, People and is based in Bengaluru, India.
The skills you will bring and impact you’ll make:
- Partner with Ambient AI’s Engineering teams to identify and build out talent needs and strategies;
- Be the point of contact for all candidates from sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, and offer stage - this is a full-cylce recruiting role;
- Have a deep understanding of full-cycle recruitment processes, including research, sourcing, networking, behavior-based interviewing, and closing;
- Have a deep understanding of software engineering skills for all types of roles, including backend, front-end, IOS, Machine Learning etc.
- Prior start-up exeprience is a must, including the understanding and ability to discuss stock options with candidates
- Maintain flexibility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment;
- Help drive recruiting initiatives, including diversity & inclusion, university relations, and talent communities;
- Craft recruiting process and hiring plans that provide a smooth and positive hiring experience for candidates;
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state of-the-art and non-traditional recruiting practices;
- Influence Ambient AI’s strategic direction with knowledge from the talent market (e.g., where to find particular skill sets, salary expectations, hiring practices, among others)
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate results to the team;
- Ability to problem solve and influence stakeholders
The amazing skills you bring to Ambient.ai:
- The ability to create positive relationships with all "customers" including candidates, hiring managers, and business partners
- Experience using Greenhouse andGEM
- Experience with curated recruiting platforms (LinkedIn and LinkedIn Recruiter, Angel list, etc)
- Successful track record of sourcing technical roles ranging from entry-level to director level
- Designing job descriptions and interview questions with our hiring managers that reflect each position's requirements and our culture
- You are able to work effectively as part of a diverse team
- You have previous experience at a startup or a fast-moving environment
- You're a self-starter and can work well in a decentralized team
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
- You have phenomenal written and verbal communication skills. This includes understanding and communicating respectfully and effectively with candidates from many different countries and cultures.
- You are located in the Bengaluru area and are able to travel to our office for team meetings and to host candidates in our office during in-person interviews
Why join us:
- We are creating an entirely new category within a 180+ billion-dollar physical security industry and looking for team members who are also passionate about our mission to prevent every security incident possible
- We have an impressive customer roster of Fortune 500 companies including Adobe, VMware, and Linkedin
- Regular Full-time employees receive stock options for the opportunity to share ownership in the success of our company
- We offer generous time off to rest and recharge including Winter Break (time off between Christmas and New Year’s for most roles depending on customer demand)
- The latest tech and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Enjoy a full range of opportunities to connect with your awesome co-workers
- We love to hike, are foodies, and love music! Check out our most recent Ambient Spotify Playlist
Ambient.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ambient does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Ambient is an E-Verify participant.
Apply for this job
Other AI Jobs like this
Sr. Backend Engineer