Forward Deployed Engineer/Senior Forward Deployed Engineer
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
C3 AI is seeking a highly qualified Forward Deployed Engineer's to join the C3 AI Services team in Bangalore, India. The Forward Deployed Engineer is a C3 AI product expert skilled in providing exemplary product support for C3 AI products. This professional will engage with C3 AI customers to 1) accurately assess the cause of the customer inquiry, 2) set customer expectations regarding C3 AI’s approach to address customer concerns, and 3) identify and implement the required application or C3 AI Platform changes to successfully resolve each customer’s product or service-related issue.
The professional should have application development experience and strong mentoring expertise. The candidate must demonstrate an interest in advancing their career in application development, machine learning, data integration, and consulting.
- Become an expert in the C3 AI platform, C3 AI Tools, and C3 AI applications to enable and assist C3 AI customers to build their own applications.
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of applications and solutions.
- Assess and prioritize customer product change requests and validate in advance of customer upgrades.
- The Forward Deployed Engineer must be able to research problems thoroughly and clearly characterize customer and partner reported issues.
- Contribute to the evolution of the C3 AI customer support organization with industry best practices and tools to support improving customer support experiences.
- Demonstrate a consistently high level of professionalism and courteousness in all customer, partner and internal interactions.
- Work professionally with Products, Engineering and Customer Services teams to implement, validate and, where necessary, document solutions.
- Assist in planning and validation of C3 AI product releases.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience (6+ for a Senior Forward Deployed Engineer) in software application development.
- Software product support experience.
- Proficient with test automation tools.
- Proven experience in cross-organizational collaboration.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Consulting expertise preferred.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.