Group Vice President of Sales, North America (West)
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading Enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The C3 AI Platform supports the value chain in any industry with prebuilt, configurable, high-value AI applications for reliability, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement. Learn more at: C3 AI
C3 AI is looking for a Group Vice President of Sales. The Group Vice President is responsible for new customer acquisition, sales strategy, and execution, and will be measured by and expected to achieve all agreed-upon new sales goals for their assigned territory.
This is a direct quota-carrying opportunity with responsibilities to build a sales team. The Group Vice President will be measured on the sum of their contributions in addition to their team’s contributions. This role requires you to be able to sell to Enterprises at a C-level.
- Lead a high-performing sales function across a sub-region of North America.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by managing and coaching the sales team.
- Recruit and develop a top-tier enterprise sales organization.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Personally engage in key account sales and ongoing customer success.
- Collaborating with senior executives to execute a sales goal for the region.
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term.
- Develop and continue to optimize sales pipeline and forecast process with a focus on predictability.
- Define account strategies that allow the team to have the right potential to identify customer prospects and targets.
- Represent C3 AI by driving sales opportunities with company partners.
- Measure and report results of sales and plan execution.
- Identify areas for improvement and acts to implement positive change.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience leading teams in strategic sales.
- 15+ years of documented success in enterprise software sales or business technology products and services.
- Deep experience selling into accounts in core markets.
- Outstanding track record of experiences and successes in growing a sales territory and exceeding assigned goals.
- Experience with and understanding of AI and Machine Learning is highly favorable.
- Experience creating data-driven programs to drive company strategy.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience with data management and analysis.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits, a competitive compensation package and generous equity plan.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.