Senior Director, Strategic Solutions - Federal Civilian Government Sector
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading Enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The C3 AI Platform supports the value chain in any industry with prebuilt, configurable, high-value AI applications for reliability, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement. Learn more at: C3 AI
C3 AI is hiring a Senior Director, Strategic Solutions for our Federal Civilian Government Sector. This is a ground floor opportunity to further develop your career with a rapidly growing leader in Enterprise AI software. You will work with customers and senior management to develop high-value AI use cases and AI application roadmaps. You will help customers achieve their digital transformation objectives through identifying high-value opportunities.
We are looking for motivated individuals with a hard work ethic and track record of achievement. You will receive a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits along with generous commissions and equity. In addition to strategic sales training, you will be supported by senior management and mentors to help ensure your success.
Candidates should be able to understand complex issues at the intersection of business and technology and communicate that complexity with simplicity. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance, highly collaborative environment and demonstrate an ability to execute precisely and quickly. Candidates should possess technical fluency in AI, machine learning, operations research, physics, math, engineering, data integration, or computer science.
- Consult with federal civilian government agencies to help them understand, structure, and implement their digital transformation strategies.
- Engage in strategic relationships with customers to assure the realization of their digital transformation goals.
- Develop, maintain, and manage the implementation of strategic customer engagement plans.
- Manage efforts to research and identify customer prospects and targets.
- Collaborate with sales, engineering, products, and marketing teams to develop new product offerings within existing and new lines of business.
- Represent C3 AI by driving business development with company alliance partners.
- Personally engage in strategic account selling, business development, and ongoing customer success.
- Travel to customer sites up to 50% of the time (or more) depending on business needs.
- Proven track record of success in sales with a focus on selling SaaS solutions to the federal civilian government sector.
- Strong understanding of the federal government procurement process and contracting vehicles (e.g., GSA Schedule, GWACs, IDIQs).
- Deep knowledge of AI technology, data analytics, and its applications within the government sector.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior-level decision-makers in federal agencies.
- Degree in engineering, science, computer science, or related technical field of study. Master’s or MBA degree preferred.
- Experience with and understanding of AI and Machine Learning is highly favorable.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Sales consulting or management consulting experience preferred.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.