Senior Human Resources Manager
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
We are looking for an experienced Senior Human Resources Manager with excellent customer service skills and expertise in the HR profession. The Sr. HR Manager will lead the development, implementation and administration of best practices, policies and strategies in the HR function. They will be a key strategic business partner providing hands-on operational and strategic human resources leadership for our company at our US and international locations. They will be a significant contributor to build upon and help optimize our processes and tools landscape to provide a phenomenal experience for our employees and managers in their HR needs.
This is an individual contributor opportunity located in our Redwood City, California office.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to align and execute HR strategies in support of business objectives in all business locations, including internationally.
- Provide advice, counsel and coaching to employees regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Implement and oversee compensation plans, including bonus plans, and overall equity compensation philosophy.
- Develop and implement appropriate change management.
- Implement and monitor adherence to HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Evaluate and oversee administration of benefit programs.
- Resolve and coordinate any employee relations inquiries.
- Oversee and maintain company policies and procedures, including the company’s HRIS system.
- Ensure the company stays in compliance with all HR related regulations and guidelines.
- 8+ years of HR leadership experience in high-growth SaaS/PaaS software companies with multiple US and international offices and employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree with coursework in HR, Business, or Organization Development or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other HR programs.
- Knowledge of employment, wage and salary laws and regulations across multiple states and countries. General knowledge of employment laws and practices across the US.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of compensation plans and benefit programs.
- Exceptional senior level communication and presentation skills.
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and NetSuite HRIS System.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Generous equity plan.
- Salary range: $148,000 - $208,000 USD.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
Other AI Jobs like this