Senior Revenue Operations Analyst
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading Enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The C3 AI Platform supports the value chain in any industry with prebuilt, configurable, high-value AI applications for reliability, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement. Learn more at: C3 AI
C3 AI has an immediate opening for a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst located onsite at our headquarters in Redwood City, California.
- Manage the day-to-day activities, including but not limited to: billing, accounts receivable management, and collection
- Review contracts and ensure proper revenue recognition treatment
- Continuously improve revenue operating and reporting processes; the qualified individual will be expected to drive systems improvement and automation projects
- Ownership of reconciliation and analysis for the balance sheet accounts in the Quote-to-Cash cycle
- Help drive the accounting close and reporting process for the Quote-to-Cash cycle
- Prepare monthly revenue accruals, and assist with financial statement preparation & analysis
- Research and review applicable sales tax calculation; prepare monthly sales tax filings
- Assist management with assessment and documentation of internal controls
- Assist management with the assessment and documentation for unusual revenue transactions
- Prepare external audit schedules / support audit requests, as needed
- 2-4 years of experience working in public and private accounting, Big 4 experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field of study; CPA and/or MBA is preferred
- Experience with high-growth companies, ideally in the Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) industry
- Must be able to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize work assignments for efficiency
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work as part of a team
- Ability to deliver results and meet expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of general accounting concepts and ASC 606
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- NetSuite experience, a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits, a competitive compensation package and generous equity plan.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.