Glean was founded by a seasoned team of former Google search and Facebook engineers, who wondered why we don’t have an easier way of finding what we need at work. In our personal lives, we have tools to help us find pretty much whatever we need. Why don’t we have that at work? And that was the beginning of Glean.
Glean searches across all your company’s apps to help you find exactly what you need and discover the things you should know. We’re a diverse team of curious and creative people who want to help each other get big things done—so we can help other teams do the same.
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists—including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and General Catalyst—and have assembled a world-class team with senior leadership experience at Google, Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Rubrik, Uber, Intercom, Pinterest, Palantir, and others.
What you will do and achieve
- Partner with Account Executives to navigate complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles with C-level executives
- Create and demo custom environments based off of customer industry and line of business
- Run and manage a technical POC cycle
- Perform customer facing activities including technical discovery calls
- Lead security based conversations to make customers comfortable with Glean’s security posture
- Work cross functionally with product and engineering to deliver customer request and be a voice of the customer
- Develop ROI and business justification reports and presentations
Who you are
- 5+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Bachelor's degree in CS or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Clear examples of partnering with AEs to run technical deal cycles with Enterprise customers
- A consultative approach with solving your customer’s business challenges and having a track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections
- Familiarity with any cloud environment (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Proficiency in Python or Java
- Ability to configure, monitor and maintain API based integrations.