Head of Demand Generation - USA
Why Join Inworld
Inworld is a developer platform for building AI characters. We go beyond large language models (LLMs) and add performance, configurable safety, knowledge, memory, narrative controls, multimodality, and more. We’re focused on enabling character-based interactions for immersive experiences like video games, brand activations, and training simulations.
Inworld uses advanced AI to build generative characters whose personalities, thoughts, memories, and behaviors are designed to mimic the deeply social nature of human interaction. Our platform lets you create characters with personality and contextual awareness to keep them in-world and on brand. Integrations make it easy for developers to deploy characters into immersive experiences, while scale and performance are optimized for real-time experiences.
Inworld AI is funded by top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Intel, Microsoft, and Founders Fund, and a team of all-star angels - corporate executives, top VC funds' partners, and industry veterans from Riot Games, Twitch, and Oculus.
Your role as the Head of Demand Generation is to run and scale experiments designed to grow our active user base, MQLs, subscribers, follower counts, and more. Your work will be the engine that underpins all of our marketing activities with a focus on driving ROI on all campaigns.
Today we are running paid search, influencer, paid social, email, and LinkedIn lead gen campaigns. But we need your ideas and insights for optimizing, scaling, and reaching the game developers and AI enthusiasts who are in our target market. We have a freemium business model where developers can sign up for usage-based subscriptions or co-development Enterprise plans.
This is a role where you will have the autonomy, scope, and support to supercharge your career and produce your best work. You will join as an IC, manage an army of vendors and agencies to help you execute, and grow your org, as you prove out the ROI of demand generation as a function.
What you’ll be doing
• Develop and execute comprehensive demand generation strategies to increase brand awareness, customer acquisition, retention and conversion.
• Establish marketing automation and measurement tools.
• Partner with cross functional teams to manage and execute the company's customer acquisition and retention goals with a focus on building and managing our marketing funnel through targeted paid media, affiliate marketing, SEO, email, and more.
• Create and manage campaigns across multiple channels including paid advertising, email marketing, social media, and SEO/SEM.
• Develop and test hypotheses to improve key metrics such as conversion rates, engagement, and retention.
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and identify opportunities and actions to iterate and improve campaign performance and impact.
• Continuously monitor and optimize campaigns to improve performance and ROI.
What we’re looking for
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience driving demand generation strategy for B2B companies. You have a track record of building successful high growth campaigns that shape the company's growth trajectory.
• Experience managing campaigns across multiple channels including paid advertising, email marketing, social media, and SEO/SEM.
• Strong analytical and data-driven mindset, with proficiency in Google Analytics, Hubspot, and marketing automation platforms.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across multiple teams and stakeholders.
• Passionate about AI & gaming.
In-office location: Mountain View, CA, United States.
Remote location: United States.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $130,000 - $200,000. In addition to base pay, total compensation includes equity and benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, level, and additional factors, including competencies, experience, and business needs. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.Apply for this job
Other AI Jobs like this
Head of Growth Marketing - USA
Head of Digital Demand Generation