SecOps Engineer I
LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN) is the global leader in enterprise conversations. Hundreds of the world’s leading brands — including HSBC, Chipotle, and Virgin Media — use our award-winning Conversational Cloud platform to connect with millions of consumers. We power nearly a billion conversational interactions every month, providing a uniquely rich data set and safety tools to unlock the power of Conversational AI for better customer experiences.
At LivePerson, we foster an inclusive workplace culture that encourages meaningful connection, collaboration, and innovation. Everyone is invited to ask questions, actively seek new ways to achieve success, nd reach their full potential. We are continually looking for ways to improve our products and make things better. This means spotting opportunities, solving ambiguities, and seeking effective solutions to the problems our customers care about.
As the SecOps Engineer I, you will report to the SecOps Manager.
- System security engineering or information security engineering.
- Develop both internal and external systems.
- Operating system security for all platforms.
- Network security, networking technologies, and network monitoring tools.
- Architect, engineer, implement, monitor and document security measures - Protecting LivePerson computer systems, networks and information.
- Identify and define system security requirements that are inline with industry and compliance standards.
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security controls both on-premise and in multiple cloud tenants.
- Work with teams to identify security issues in cloud systems.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions to help reduce security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Be an escalation point and technical subject matter expert for Security Analysts and any third-party security providers.
- Be responsible for all areas involving IT and operations infrastructure to ensure performance and data confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Document, monitor and report on different security related processes to ensure system and data integrity, security and availability.
- Hands-on experience with multi-cloud service environments.
- Hands-on experience with Networking, Elastic, OKTA, IDM, AD, JAMF and Windows, Linux, MacOS Operating systems.
- Experience responding to security incidents and log analysis.
- At least 3 years experience in IT / System teams in a SAAS /Cloud company.
- Experience establishing procedures, reports, Service level agreements and escalations.
- Knowledge of Python / Go (big advantage)
- Valid CompTia CySA+ Certificate
- Health: medical, dental, and vision
- Time away: 28 vacation days
- Development: Generous tuition reimbursement and access to internal professional development resources.
- Additional: Food Vouchers.
Why you’ll love working here:
As leaders in enterprise customer conversations, we celebrate diversity, empowering our team to forge impactful conversations globally. LivePerson is a place where uniqueness is embraced, growth is constant, and everyone is empowered to create their own success. And, we're very proud to have earned recognition from Fast Company, Newsweek, and BuiltIn for being a top innovative, beloved, and remote-friendly workplace.
Belonging at LivePerson:
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.
Apply for this job