Software Development Engineer II (Front end)
LivePerson (NASDAQ:LPSN) is a leading customer engagement company, creating digital experiences powered by Curiously Human AI. Every person is unique, and our technology makes it possible for companies, including leading brands like HSBC, Orange, and GM Financial, to treat their audiences that way at scale. Nearly a billion conversational interactions are powered by our Conversational Cloud each month.
You'll be successful at LivePerson if you are excited to build something from the ground up. You excel by finding daily opportunities to grow at the same pace as the technology we're building, and you build partnerships that improve our business. Likewise, you're someone who sees feedback as a chance to learn and grow and believe decisions powered by data are the norm. You care about the wellbeing of others and yourself.
The team has an important role in the messaging and call-management solution of LivePerson as we develop the main application used by the modern contact center. You will be at the heart of our product, deploying features for thousands of users who work with our products daily.
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our team of experts and drive the development of exciting new capabilities needed by the next generation of agents in the contact center. The work includes plenty of innovation while working over an architecture that manages millions of conversations per month.
- Help develop complex, cross-team features as a solution owner. Take part in defining the frontend software design and overall architecture of the solution.
- Work with UX teams and Product Management to build the user experience for our customers.
- Keep an eye on industry best practices, and promote those within the team.
- Work across the tech stack while leaning towards frontend development
- Experience developing enterprise-level single-page applications using Vue.js, Angular, or React (We work in Vue.js).
- Can see the bigger picture involving business aspects and operational excellence.
- High proficiency in English.
- Advantage if you have knowledge or experience in Java/Node.js, Couchbase, Kafka, GCP (Google Cloud) and Agile methodologies.
- Health: medical, dental, and vision
- Time away: 28 vacation days
- Development: Native AI learning
- Additional: Food Vouchers, monthly phone and internet allowance.
Why you'll love working here:
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who chase down their big ideas, become experts, help colleagues, and own their work. These four company values guide our continued, holistic growth as individuals, as teams, and as a global organization. And to further make our point, let's just say we're very proud to be on Fast Company's list of Most Innovative Companies and Newsweek's list of most-loved workplaces.
Belonging at LivePerson:
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to make an impact and be their authentic selves. One way we share and connect is through our employee resource groups such as: Live In Color, LP Proud, and Women In Tech. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.Apply for this job
Other AI Jobs like this
Software Development Engineer II - Vue.js
Software Development Engineer II - Front End
Software Development Engineer II