Software Development Engineer II - Full Stack
LivePerson (NASDAQ:LPSN) is a leading customer engagement company, creating digital experiences powered by Curiously Human AI. Every person is unique, and our technology makes it possible for companies, including leading brands like HSBC, Orange, and GM Financial, to treat their audiences that way at scale. Nearly a billion conversational interactions are powered by our Conversational Cloud each month.
You'll be successful at LivePerson if you are excited to build something from the ground up. You excel by finding daily opportunities to grow at the same pace as the technology we're building, and you build partnerships that improve our business. Likewise, you're someone who sees feedback as a chance to learn and grow and believe decisions powered by data are the norm. You care about the wellbeing of others and yourself.
Develop scalable web applications with interactive and reactive UI with React/Vue.
- Develop Java backend services using RESTful API conventions (with Java)
- Monitor, test, and improve designs
- Deliver testable, maintainable, and high-quality code
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements, including automating manual processes, optimizing data flows, and re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability and stability.
- Build analytics tools that use the data pipeline to provide relevant insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other important performance metrics.
- Engineering tasks include technical design, implementation, testing, support and participation in peer code reviews.
- Collaborate and work with multiple engineering and Product teams for the end-to-end implementation of new tools and applications.
- 3+ years of experience in development with web frameworks for interactive and reactive UI
- 3+ years of experience in development of Microservices, RESTful API, backend systems
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or another quantitative field.
- Frontend Web Frameworks - Vue, Angular, React
- Backend Web Frameworks - Java, Springboot, Micronaut
- Code repository and deployment pipelines - GIT, Docker and Kubernetes
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including MySQL and Cassandra.
- Demonstrated ability to work with teammates in a collaborative environment and simultaneously with individual contributions.
- Health: medical, dental, and vision
- Time away: 28 vacation days
- Development: Native AI learning
- Additional: Food Vouchers, monthly phone and internet allowance.
Why you'll love working here:
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who chase down their big ideas, become experts, help colleagues, and own their work. These four company values guide our continued, holistic growth as individuals, as teams, and as a global organization. And to further make our point, let's just say we're very proud to be on Fast Company's list of Most Innovative Companies and Newsweek's list of most-loved workplaces.
Belonging at LivePerson:
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to make an impact and be their authentic selves. One way we share and connect is through our employee resource groups such as: Live In Color, LP Proud, and Women In Tech. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.Apply for this job
Other AI Jobs like this
Software Development Engineer II
Software Development Engineer II (Front end)
Software Development Engineer II (back-end)