Account Executive - Canada
Account Executive: Canada:
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Canada
Moveworks’ Field Sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Moveworks platform. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Moveworks sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
We are searching for an experienced enterprise Account Executive that has a real passion for technology and can deliver on bold revenue targets. As we continue to enter into bigger markets, and formalize our support for the larger enterprise segment, this division within Moveworks will blaze the path for organizational growth. This is a lucrative opportunity to break into new accounts within a rich green territory, avoid competing with representatives for account ownership, as well as closing deals with accounts with 10,000+ employees.
Who we are
Moveworks is on a mission to make language the universal UI. We give enterprises a conversational interface that works across every system — from Microsoft to Workday to Salesforce. Powered by GPT-class machine learning models, the Moveworks platform learns the unique language of each organization to solve thousands of use cases. Brands like Databricks, Broadcom, DocuSign, and Palo Alto Networks leverage Moveworks’ proprietary enterprise data, out-of-the-box solutions, and intuitive developer tools to bring conversational automation to all aspects of their business.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for five consecutive years while earning recognition as the winner of the 2023 Edison Awards for AI Optimized Productivity, and as the Best Bot Solution at the 2022 AI Breakthrough Awards.
Moveworks has over 500 employees in six offices around the world, and is backed by some of the world's most prominent investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Iconiq, and more.
Come join one of the most innovative teams on the planet!
What you will do
- Prospect into large fortune 1000 companies while running an efficient sales process
- Maintain, build and own specific relationship maps for your territory including existing relationships and aspirational contacts
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual numbers
- Consistently build strong pipeline (3.5x of quota)
- Consistently achieve leading indicator targets – NBMs, CDDs, AIAs, and CQDs
- Develop a deep comprehension of customer's business
- Establish loyal champion relationships within account targets who can navigate, guide, and refer opportunities
- Negotiate favorable deals and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Handle existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory
- Identify robust set of business drivers and move towards motivated buyers behind all opportunities
What you bring to the table
- A sales professional with 5+ years closing complex software deals (mix of field selling within mid-market and enterprise)
- Driven and have met/exceeded direct sales goals of 1M+ and operated with an average deal size of $150k+ while continuing to close $MM deals
- Able to demonstrate sales methodology to prospect, build pipeline, exploit tools/resources, and leverage a strong contact network in pursuit of new logo acquisition
- Experienced in working for an innovative tech company (SaaS, IT infrastructure or similar preferred) selling ‘unbudgeted’ software without a big brand name.
- Familiarity with the challenger sale or MEDDIC approach
- President’s Club, top rep, top percentile performer, consistent YoY overachievement
- Systematic approach to Pipeline Generation that ensures both consist pipeline growth week over week and strong messaging contained in actual emails/calls.
- NBM Prep & Execution - Ability to walk into NBMs with a perspective, position Moveworks and our differentiation, and schedule next steps
- Building Champions / Navigating Personas - Developing champions effectively in each sales cycle and getting multi-threaded within accounts
- Business Pain Discovery - Clear understanding of the pain a prospect feels and the associated business metrics to that pain (tied to revenue/cost/risk)
- Technical Validation - Leverages CDD & SDW to uncover their required capabilities and ties them back to business pain
- AIA Execution - Effectively navigates AIA stages and builds effectively AIA readouts
- Business Case Creation - Unified narrative of what we’ve uncovered to connect discovery pain to AIA readout and pricing
- Deal Hygiene (Mutual Action Plans / SFDC)
Why You Should Apply
- President’s Club for top performers
- Aggressive sales compensation with SPIFs and commission accelerators
- Continuous Sales training and career mobility
- New hire stock equity grants
- 401K plan
- 2-4 months parenting leave
- 100% paid medical / dental / vision benefits for employee
- Unlimited PTO
Compensation Range: $140,000 - $150,000
*Our compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions or bonus plans.
Ultimately, in determining pay, final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, the role’s scope and complexity, the candidate’s experience and expertise, and other factors.
Moveworks Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
*Moveworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Other AI Jobs like this
Account Executive - Central (USA)