Software Developer (C++) for Testing Perception Software
At Phantom AI, we’ve built a team of incredibly talented and ambitious people challenging the norm in the automotive industry. We are building cost-effective L2/L3 solutions to reduce the burden of everyday driving and make the roads safe for everyone. For instance, we believe democratizing technologies such as Automatic Emergency Braking and Emergency Lane Support is the first priority before tackling a fully self-driving vehicle. Our main customers are Tier 1 automotive manufacturers who are focused on delivering L2/L3 solutions and in the future will deliver full autonomy.
We differentiate ourselves from other autonomous driving startups through a combination of state-of-the-art technological know-how and real automotive experiences of shipping ADAS systems at a volume production scale. If you feel that you have the passion, commitment, and drive to challenge the status quo within the automotive industry, we would love to hear from you.
Phantom AI is currently looking for a C++ developer to develop and maintain software testing frameworks for perception software.
- Develop & improve software testing frameworks for perception software in
- Develop interface functionality between testing tools and perception software
(target for testing)
- Improve test environment for automation
- Plan, design, and execute SW unit and integration test (white-box testing)
according to Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262
- Perform regression testing
- Record test results and manage test defects
- Develop test summary reports
- Maintain effective communication with software engineers and in teams
- 3+ years experience C++ programming on Linux development OR 3+ years experience C++ programming on Linux testing
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science (Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic, Telecommunications, Automotive, Information Technologies, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Experience in Camera-based vision system or ADAS system
- Knowledge of automotive standards such as Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262
- Experience in white-box testing using Google Test or Vector CAST
- Experience in Linux system
- Experience in defect tracking system like Jira
- Experience in OpenCV, ROS, JSON
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Office snacks & reimbursable meals
- Paid Time Off
Hybrid - Phantom AI follows this type of working experience to allow employees the flexibility to work weekly at the office 3x and from home 2x.
Equal Opportunity for Diversity & Inclusion
Phantom AI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply for this job
Other AI Jobs like this
Senior Computer Vision Systems Engineer
Software Engineer C++
Senior Perception Engineer