Enterprise Account Executive - West
We’re on a mission to democratize AI by building the definitive AI data development platform. The AI landscape has gone through incredible change between 2016, when Snorkel started as a research project in the Stanford AI Lab, to the generative AI breakthroughs of today. But one thing has remained constant: the data you use to build AI is the key to achieving differentiation, high performance, and production-ready systems. We work with some of the world’s largest organizations to empower scientists, engineers, financial experts, product creators, journalists, and more to build custom AI with their data faster than ever before. Excited to help us redefine how AI is built? Apply to be the newest Snorkeler!
Snorkel is hiring exceptional individuals to join our founding enterprise sales team. In this role, you will be working with a highly differentiated product currently being introduced to the market to solve the largest remaining unsolved problem in AI/ML. Sellers will follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer’s unique needs to clearly convey the value of the Snorkel AI platform. You are highly intelligent, hardworking, driven, passionate and highly coachable. This is an opportunity to join a high caliber cross functional team on a journey to build a generational company together.
- Challenging the status quo by positioning Snorkel's differentiation and value to a technical buyer.
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline with a focus on large fortune 1000 companies (new logos) while running an efficient sales process.
- Strategic research based outbound prospecting and lead qualification.
- Close business to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings objectives.
- Build, maintain and own specific relationship and org maps for your territory including existing relationships and aspirational contacts.
- Develop a deep comprehension of prospect’s business. Identify a robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities.
- Work closely with cross-functional team (solution engineering, customer success, account development, channel) to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling business outcomes and quantifiable value.
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency.
- Highly intelligent. High EQ. Self-aware, Coachable. Resourceful. Humble
- Good Human. We are looking for superstars. Not rockstars.
- Entrepreneurial/Builder mindset. Strong communication skills.
- Has demonstrated success in closing business from a lead that was sourced through outbound prospecting.
- Experiencing selling complex technology where a “re-frame” around the problem statement was required to qualify and progress opportunities.
- A track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets. Top 5% consistently over the last 3-5 years.
- Previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, Outcome Based Selling, Challenger Sales).
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively build a business case with prospect around identified pain with a direct tie to differentiated product capabilities. Can articulate business value of complex enterprise technology.
- Skilled in building business champions and running a complex sales process.
- Strong Discovery, Objection Handling, negotiating and Closing Skills.
- Driven and have met/exceeded direct sales goals of 1M+ and operated with an average deal size of $100k+.
- Experience working for an innovative high growth tech company (SaaS, IT infrastructure or similar preferred).