AI Solution Architect/Senior AI Solution Architect (Post-Sales)
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading Enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The C3 AI Platform supports the value chain in any industry with prebuilt, configurable, high-value AI applications for reliability, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement. Learn more at: C3 AI
C3 AI is seeking an experienced professional to join our AI Solution Architecture team (post-sales). In this customer-facing role, you will have the opportunity to design, develop, and deploy custom and pre-built Enterprise AI applications using the C3 AI Platform. The C3 AI product suite is entirely data-driven, so a great candidate will have a passion for acquiring, analyzing, and transforming data to generate insights with advanced analytics. This role is very hands-on and requires a perfect combination of a “big picture,” solution-oriented mindset, and solid implementation skills.
- Engage directly with customers in a post-sales capacity to configure and implement a full-stack AI solution according to functional and performance requirements
- Drive discussions on architecture and engineering to articulate the capabilities of the C3 AI Platform and its interoperability with existing systems
- Design and implement reference architectures to deliver scalable and reusable solutions
- Develop new specs, documentation, and participate in the development of technical procedures and user support guides
- Assess technical risks and come up with mitigation strategies
- Support, monitor, and execute production AI application jobs and processes
- Collaborate with internal engineering and product teams to incorporate customer feature and enhancement requests into core product offerings
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related fields Deep understanding of enterprise architecture and enterprise application integration (File, API, Queues, Streams)
- 5+ years of experience for a Solution Architect (8+ years for Senior Solution Architect) with system/data integration, development, or implementation of enterprise and/or cloud software
- Extensive hands-on expertise in Big Data, Distributed Systems, and Cloud Architectures (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases (any vendor)
- Solid understanding of data modeling best practices
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability, judgment, and problem-solving techniques
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Expertise in Postgres and Cassandra
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, and Cloud databases (Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift, Databricks)
- Experience with stream processing frameworks (Kafka, Kinesis)
- Experience with container-based deployments using Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Experience designing and maintaining DataOps and MLOps in Production environments
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms
- Familiarity with AI/ML-related technologies and tools (MLFlow, KubeFlow, AWS SageMaker, Azure MLStudio)
- Experience with Information, Network, & Infrastructure Security concepts
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits, a competitive compensation package and generous equity plan.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.