Sales Development Representative DACH (German Speaker)
LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN) is a global leader in trustworthy and equal AI for business. Hundreds of the world’s leading brands — including HSBC, Chipotle, and Virgin Media — use our Conversational Cloud platform to engage with millions of consumers safely and responsibly. We power a billion conversational interactions every month, providing a uniquely rich data set and safety tools to unlock the power of Generative AI and Large Language Models for better business outcomes.
At LivePerson, we foster an inclusive workplace culture that encourages meaningful connection, collaboration, and innovation. Every mind is invited to ask questions and actively seek new ways to achieve success and reach their full potential. We operate as one with a growth mindset. This means spotting opportunities, solving ambiguities and seeking effective solutions to challenges that make things better.
We are looking for a remote Sales Development Representative to perform outbound sales prospecting activities directed at EMEA customers and targets, to create and develop leads and build pipelines. As part of the team, you'll use social media and other tools to capture prospect profiles that support meaningful conversations. All Sales Development Representatives report to the Senior Manager of Sales Development.
- Conduct research on potential clients and develop targeted outreach strategies to initiate contact.
- Qualify leads through phone calls, emails, and other communication channels to determine potential fit and interest.
- Schedule appointments and demos for account executives or sales representatives to further develop relationships with qualified leads.
- Manage and maintain accurate and up-to-date customer relationship management (CRM) data and notes for all prospects.
- Participate in team meetings to discuss sales goals, strategies, and progress towards targets.
- Provide feedback to marketing and sales teams on lead quality and effectiveness of outreach strategies.
- Continuously improve knowledge of products, industry trends, and sales techniques to enhance sales development skills.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly lead generation targets and metrics.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and other in the sales process.
- Collaborate with account executives and other team members to ensure smooth transition of qualified leads to the sales pipeline.
- BS or BA degree, or equivalent work experience
- One year in sales development/lead qualification, in a B2B environment.
- Fluent German.
- Demonstrated track record at maintaining activity/conversation/chat volume and achieving measurable goals, quota and quantifiable results.
- Experience working with a SaaS solution.
- Excellent phone skills and persona.
- Experience working in an automated metrics-based organization (familiar with Salesforce.com or similar tool).
- High degree of proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools.
- High degree of responsiveness.
- Familiarity with online real-time engagement through chat and video.
- Health: Medical, Dental and EAP.
- Time away: 28 days holiday + up to 5 Care Days.
- Financial: Workplace Pension Scheme, Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Family: Paid Parental Leave, maternity support.
- Development: Native AI learning.
- Additional: Group life insurance, exclusive perks and discounts and more.
Why you'll love working here:
LivePerson is a hub for the ever-curious and proactive, offering a flexible work-life balance tailored to individual needs. With offices and WeWork locations worldwide, our flexible work policy provides our teams the freedom to work from their preferred environment. We're very proud to have earned recognition from Fast Company, Newsweek, and BuiltIn for being a top innovative, beloved, and remote-friendly workplace.
Belonging at LivePerson:
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.Apply for this job